Header Image for Biggleswade Town Council


Please note fishing permits are now available from the Town Council Offices.


Biggleswade Town Council are introducing fishing permits which are required, as well as a rod licence, to fish along Biggleswade Town Councils stretch of the River Ivel. More information can be seen in our Fishing Leaflet.

To apply for a fishing permit you will be required to fill out a Fishing Permit Application Form and provide proof of Biggleswade residency and a valid rod licence at the Town Council Offices.