The Council manage two Cemeteries, these are situated at Drove Road and Stratton Way.
Drove Road Cemetery is closed to new burials and ashes interments.
Centrally located within the cemetery is the Chapel, which was built in 1867 and is of Victorian Gothic style. The Chapel has undergone significant restoration works during late 2012 and early 2013.
Stratton Way Cemetery has been extended in recent years to provide additional space for burials and ashes interments.
Please click on the links below to view the Council's cemetery regulations and for details of fees and charges.
Please Click: Fees and Charges