At the Full Council meeting, 11th February 2020,
it was resolved that following the positive response to Saturday Free Parking,
all BTC-operated Car Parks (Dan Albone, Rose Lane, White Hart, St Andrews, Mill
Lane & Chestnut Avenue) will continue to be free to all patrons of these
car parks on Saturday and for Sunday.
This means that the enforceable hours for these Car Parks will be Monday – Friday, 8 am-6 pm.
Town Council Car Parks
Report of the Parking Strategy Task Group: Please click Here
It is widely acknowledged that parking has been an issue in Biggleswade for many years. The available parking in the town needs to be better managed and the lack of sufficient parking needs to be addressed.
To establish key principles when considering a parking strategy and also to consider the framework provided by the Biggleswade Town Centre Adopted Strategy and Masterplan (July 2011 Supplementary Planning Guidance).
Biggleswade Town Council offers a number of car parks within the town:
- Chestnut Avenue Car Park (31 spaces)
- Dan Albone Car Park (56 spaces plus 3 disabled)
- Mill Lane Car Park (19 spaces plus 1 disabled)
- Rose Lane Car Park (140 spaces plus 3 disabled plus motorcycles)
- St Andrews Street Car Park (36 spaces plus 1 disabled)
- White Hart Car Park (16 spaces plus motorcycles)