Header Image for Biggleswade Town Council


  • Waste & recycling

Report a missed bin collection

Order replacement food waste bags

Order replacement garden waste sacks

Apply for a waste permit


BAGS etc.

Please note Biggleswade Town Council supply the following on behalf of Central Bedfordshire Council and can be collected from our offices in Saffron Road, Biggleswade and also The Orchard Community Centre, Kings Reach: 

  • Orange bags
  • Pink bags (where required)
  • Green garden bags
  • Food waste bags
  • Small brown food waste bins (for inside)
  • Large brown food bins (for food collection) 

We do not supply wheelie bins - these can be requested by ringing 0300 300 8302 or visiting the Job Centre Plus, High Street, Biggleswade whereby CBC staff are situated.



For all aspects of "Waste Services" provided by Central Bedfordshire Council please see the following listings:

Bin collections
Waste & recycling services
Food waste services
Tidy Tip (HWRC) opening hours
Bulky waste collections
Clinical collections
Home composting
Bin hygiene

or visit their website: http://www.centralbedfordshire.gov.uk/waste/recycling for more information.  Alternatively telephone 0300 300 8302 for further assistance.

Thank you.