VACANCY (Councillor): Parish of Biggleswade (Part) Holme - New
VACANCY (Staff): 1 x Grounds Maintenance - Public Realm Operative (Closing Date
Monday 4th June) - New
VACANCY: 1 x Facilities Manager (Now Closed)
DIRECTIONS: The Orchard Community Centre, Kings Reach
DIVERSIONS: The Orchard Community Centre, Kings Reach only (not the Town Centre) Update
Please find below the best route to The Orchard directly from Baden Powell Way:
- From Potton Road: Turn right into Baden Powell Way (North). Follow the road until you see the "Local Centre" sign, turn right towards the centre reservation into Frankel Way, in line with the 'metal' Giraffes. Look for the "Local Centre" signs then turn left into Novello Drive and keep following the diversion signs until you reach Delius Road towards The Square with Sainsburys on the left-hand side. At the end of the row of shops/apartments turn left and The Orchard car park is on the right.
There are no parking restrictions in place.
- From Baden Powell Way (South): Please ignore the first yellow diversion sign. Follow the road until you see Frankel Way on the left-hand side in line with the 'metal' Giraffes. Look for the "Local Centre" signs then turn left into Novello Drive and keep following the diversion signs until you reach Delius Road towards The Square with Sainsburys on the left-hand side. At the end of the row of shops/apartments turn left and The Orchard car park is on the right.
If you wish to print a copy please click here: Diversion Update
Draft Parking Order: Please Note the Consultation Period is now closed.
Please click here to see the full documentation of the Draft Parking Order
BIGGLESWADE TOWN COUNCIL
Biggleswade Town Council is the Local Council serving the town of Biggleswade in Bedfordshire. Biggleswade Town Council is responsible for several aspects of the town, including markets, cemeteries and many of the town's parks and recreation grounds. Biggleswade Town Council also provides allotments for residents and issues annual community grants to worthwhile causes. For further information on each of these services please follow the appropriate links on our website.
Please follow this link for Services and Responsibilities.
Biggleswade Town Council holds two full Council meetings per month, as well as several Committee meetings throughout the year. For further information regarding meeting dates, agendas and minutes, as well as information about your local Councillors, please follow this link COUNCIL.
The Unitary Authority for Biggleswade is Central Bedfordshire Council. Central Bedfordshire Council is responsible for services such as: waste services; street lighting; highways; and planning applications. For further information on each of these services (and more) please follow the appropriate links on our website or click here: Central Bedfordshire Council.
Biggleswade Town Council are looking to the future in a positive manner and are eagerly anticipating the challenges to be faced when providing a comprehensive and equitable service to the residents of the town. We have now taken over The Orchard Community Centre, Kings Reach. For further information please click here: The Orchard.
The following 7 items have been added to the Data Transparency (Constitution) page:
- Item 13: Annual Report 2015/16
- Item 14: Report to Council - Local Government Award
- Item 15: Statement of Leadership
- Item 15: Statement of Value for Money
- Item 15: Statement of Management and Performance
- Item 15: Statement of Bio-diversity and Crime & Disorder
- Item 16: Biggleswade Green Infrastructure Plan
April 2017: Community Engagement Policy (Issue 2)
Central Bedfordshire Council
BUS PASSES (Renewal and enquiries)
REGULAR UPDATES Community
The Orchard Centre